Network overview and goals
(Post)doctoral positions available
Previous and Upcoming
- Kickoff meeting: Garching, April 22-23, 2001
- ECRTN School on Numerical
Modelling in Cardiff, May 2002 (Organisers: Ant Whitworth
and Matthew Bate)
- ECRTN School on Data Mining in
Lisbon, 3-5 October 2002 (Organisers: Tim Kendall, Joao
Lin Yun, Willem-Jan de Wit and Eugenia Carvalho)
- International workshop on "The Formation and Evolution of Young Stellar
Clusters" in Florence, date to be decided (Organisers: Daniele
Galli and Mark McCaughrean ).
- Network concluding workshop in Paris (perhaps Bordeaux?), May 2004
(Organisers: Philippe André and Sylvain Bontemps).
Modified last: July 15th, 2003