Training for Apprentices in Technical Section
For many years, the Leibniz Institute for Astrophysics Potsdam (AIP) has been extremely successful in training apprentices in both commercial and skilled trades. Our apprentices benefit from our expert trainers and excellent working conditions.
Technical Section offers the following trainings:
- Electronics technician for devices and systems
- Start of the next training cycle: expected school year 2021/2022.
- Precision mechanic with focus on precision mechanics
- Start of the next training cycle: expected school year 2024/2025.
Learn more about the quality of our training.
Trainees in the Technical Section work on exciting instrumentation projects and learn to use state-of-the-art equipment.
We offer our trainees
- good training with modern workplaces and equipment
- Dedicated and competent trainers and individual support
- preparatory courses for the intermediate and final examinations
- a dynamic, international working environment
- a company pension plan (VBL)
- a apprenticeship in accordance with the conditions of the Collective Agreement for Apprentices of the Länder in Apprenticeship Occupations under the Vocational Training Act ("Tarifvertrag für Auszubildende der Länder in Ausbildungsberufen nach dem Berufsbildungsgesetz TVA-L BBiG").
- with an attractive training allowance (including a special annual payment)
- a right to capital-forming benefits ("Vermögenswirksame Leistungen VL")
- and 30 vacation days per year