- "Performance limits of astronomical arrayed waveguide gratings on silica platform" Andreas Stoll, Kalaga Madhav, Martin Roth, Optics Express, December (2020). doi.org/10.1364/OE.410439
- "Starlight coupling through atmospheric turbulence into few-mode fibers and photonic lanterns in the presence of partial adaptive optics correction" Momen Diab, Aline N Dinkelaker, John Davenport, Kalaga Madhav, Martin M Roth, MNRAS, December 3, (2020). doi.org/10.1093/mnras/staa3752
- "Chromatic response of a four-telescope integrated-optics discrete beam combiner at the astronomical L band" Abani Shankar Nayak, Thomas Poletti, Tarun Kumar Sharma, Kalaga Madhav, Ettore Pedretti, Lucas Labadie, and Martin M. Roth, Optics Express 28 (23), 34346-34361, November 9, (2020). doi.org/10.1364/OE.405896
- "Complex phase masks for OH suppression filters in astronomy: part I: design", Aashia Rahman, Kalaga Madhav, Martin M Roth, Optics Express 28 (19), 27797-27807, September 14, (2020). doi.org/10.1364/OE.402989
- "Detecting the recombination spectrum of celestial Positronium with an OH-filtered multimode diffraction-limited spectrograph", Qingshan Yu, Simon C. Ellis, Sergio G. Leon-Saval, Joss Bland-Hawthorn, Seong-Sik Min, Christopher Betters, Gordon Robertson, Martin M. Roth, Kalaga Madhav, John Davenport, Eloy Hernandez, SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation, Ground-based and Airborne Instrumentation for Astronomy VIII, 11447-84, (2020).
- "First demonstration of OH suppression in a high-efficiency near-infrared spectrograph", S C Ellis, J Bland-Hawthorn, J S Lawrence, A J Horton, R Content, M M Roth, N Pai, R Zhelem, S Case, E Hernandez, S G Leon-Saval, R Haynes, S S Min, D Giannone, K Madhav, A Rahman, C Betters, D Haynes, W Couch, L J Kewley, R McDermid, L Spitler, R G Sharp, S Veilleux, MNRAS, Volume 492, Issue 2, Pages 2796–2806, January 8, (2020). doi.org/10.1093/mnras/staa028
- "K-band integrated optics beam combiners for CHARA fabricated by ultrafast laser inscription", Fraser A. Pike, Aurélien Benoit, David G. MacLachlan, Robert R. Thomson, Ettore Pedretti, Tarun K. Sharma, Lucas Labadie, Abani S. Nayak, Aline N. Dinkelaker, Kalaga V. Madhav, Martin M. Roth, Theo A. ten Brummelaar, SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation, Optical and Infrared Interferometry and Imaging VII, 11446-18, (2020).
- "First on-sky results with a interferometric Discrete Beam Combiner (DBC) at the William Herschel Telescope", Abani Shankar Nayak, Tarun Kumar Sharma, Lucas Labadie, Simone Piacentini, Giacomo Corrielli, Roberto Osellame, Éric Gendron, Jean-Tristan M. Buey, Fanny Chemla, Mathieu Cohen, Nazim A. Bharmal, Lisa F. Bardou, Lazar Staykov, James Osborn, Timothy J. Morris, Ettore Pedretti, Aline N. Dinkelaker, Kalaga V. Madhav, Martin M. Roth, SPIE Astronomical Telescopes + Instrumentation, Optical and Infrared Interferometry and Imaging VII, 11446-92, (2020).
- "Integrated optics-interferometry using pupil remapping and beam combination at astronomical H-band", Abani Shankar Nayak, Simone Piacentini, Tarun Kumar Sharma, Giacomo Corrielli, Roberto Osellame, Lucas Labadie, Stefano Minardi, Ettore Pedretti, Kalaga Madhav, Martin M. Roth, Proceedings Volume 11203, Advances in Optical Astronomical Instrumentation 2019; 112030V (2019) doi.org/10.1117/12.2541608
- "Modal analysis using photonic lanterns coupled to arrays of waveguides", Momen Diab and Stefano Minardi, Optics Letters, 44 (7), pp. 1718-1721, (2019) doi.org/10.1364/OL.44.001718
- "Integrated echélle gratings for astrophotonics", Andreas Stoll, Yu Wang, Kalaga Madhav, Martin Roth, SPIE Proceedings Volume 11203, Advances in Optical Astronomical Instrumentation, 112030Z (2019).doi.org/10.1117/12.2541554
The following list contains the most recent AIP publications from members of this section/group. For more publications, please see AIP publications at ADS.
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 501, 2, 1557; published February 2021
Nature Communications, 12, 1317; published 2021
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 492, 2, 2796; published February 2020
Journal of Modern Optics, 66, 8, 829; published May 2019
Optics Communications, 415, 186; published May 2018
Journal of Optics, 20, 3, 035701; published March 2018
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 49, 2, 372; published February 2018
Optics Communications, 393, 95; published June 2017
Journal of Sensors and Sensor Systems, 5, 2, 261; published July 2016