Dr. Eliana Maritza Amazo-Gómez
I am a Colombian researcher happily working with the Stellar Physics and Exoplanets group of the COSMIC MAGNETIC FIELDS branch at the Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik -- AIP -- in Potsdam. My research is focused on the analysis of the novel GPS method for determining rotational periods of Sun-like stars. This method is based on the signal description of the Fourier space of light curves through the wavelet transform analysis. I have experience in photometric, spectroscopic and, polarimetric data analysis. I am mainly interested in phenomena related to stellar magnetic fields, rotation, Li abundances and, exoplanets habitability.
Phone: +49 331 7499 344
für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
An der Sternwarte 16
My Curriculum Vitae
- VizieR Online Data Catalog: Faculae-Spot dominance & rotation periods (Amazo-Gomez+, 2020)
- Inflection point in the power spectrum of stellar brightness variations. III. Facular versus spot dominance on stars with known rotation periods
- VizieR Online Data Catalog: RV jitter and photometric var. correlation (Hojjatpanah+, 2020)
- Reply to the comment of T. Metcalfe and J. van Saders on the Science report "The Sun is less active than other solar-like stars"
- The correlation between photometric variability and radial velocity jitter. Based on TESS and HARPS observations
- The Sun is less active than other solar-like stars
- Inflection point in the power spectrum of stellar brightness variations. II. The Sun
- Decoding the radial velocity variations of HD 41248 with ESPRESSO
- Inflection point in the power spectrum of stellar brightness variations. I. The model
- VizieR Online Data Catalog: HD41248 Radial velocities and activity indicators (Faria+, 2020)
- Far Beyond the Sun: Mapping the Magnetic Cycle of the Young Solar-Analog iota Horologii
- GPS, decrypting brightness variations of the Sun and Sun-like
- Far beyond the Sun - I. The beating magnetic heart in Horologium
- Line Profile Variations of Solar Analog Stars: Chromospheric Indexes vs. Li Abundance. The Host Star Search.
- Lithium abundance in a sample of solar-like stars
- Determination of Li abundance in Solar type stars of intermediate brightness
PublicationsPublications at NASA ADS: ADS library
Publications at ArXiv: ArXiv link