* Talks and posters
- Poster at online workshop "Cool Stars 20.5", March 2021 (pdf, 1 page), on "Two new close (sep~3arcsec) and nearby common parallax and proper motion pairs at d~15pc (F1+M4_phot) and d~11pc (M4.5+T1_phot) in Gaia EDR3"
- Talk at AIP-Hauskolloquium in August 2020 (pdf, 52 slides) on "Meeting new stellar and substellar neighbours with Gaia"
- Talk at international Workshop "Stars On The Run II" at Potsdam University in August 2019 (pdf, 20 slides) on "Nearby, halo and hypervelocity white dwarfs in Gaia DR2"
- Poster by Bihain & Scholz at "Cool Stars 19", Uppsala, June 2016 (pdf, 1 page) on "The unevenly distributed nearest brown dwarfs"
- Talk at joint AIP-MPIA Meeting on the Milky Way and Local Volume, Potsdam, November 2014 (pdf, 10 slides) on "Detecting and classifying faint neighbours of the Sun"
- Poster by Scholz, Bihain, Schnurr & Storm at "Cool Stars 17", Barcelona, June 2012 (pdf, 1 page) on "Proper motions of 14 known >T5 dwarfs and discovery of three new T5.5-T6 dwarfs from UKIDSS and other surveys"
- Talk by Scholz, Schilbach & Röser at international conference "The Milky Way and the Local Group - now and in the Gaia era", Heidelberg, September 2009 (pdf, 14 slides) on "The coolest halo subdwarfs - the oldest brown dwarfs?"
- Invited talk at IAU Symposium 28, Shanghai, October 2007 (pdf, 25 slides) on "Astrometric detection and characterisation of brown dwarfs"