Thinkshop 2022: High-resolution spectroscopy for exoplanet atmospheres and biomarkers
The AIP aims to bring together the astrophysics community to discuss exoplanet atmospheres in high spectral resolution in its Thinkshop series. We therefore invite scientists to come to Potsdam to discuss the latest techniques for observations, their analysis, and the next-generation instruments in September 2022.
- Dates: 07.-09. September 2022
- Location: AIP, An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany
- Mode: primarily in-person, plus a limited number of online attendance slots will be made available
- Workshop fee: 150 EUR for in-person attendance
- Program: a mix of talks, discussions, hands-on sessions, and haikus to encourage collaboration.
SOC chair (K. Poppenhaeger, kpoppenhaeger "at" aip.de), LOC chair (E. Keles, ekeles " at" aip.de).
The official website for the Thinkshop can be found here: https://meetings.aip.de/e/thinkshop2022